On March 27th, 2020 the Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act was signed into law. Watch our video below to learn more from industry-renowned ERISA attorney Joel Shapiro, SVP, RPAG about the impact of this new law on plan sponsors and participants.
In this video Joel will highlight:
- Qualifications for withdrawal from a retirement plan
- Who is eligible for early withdrawal
- Maximum withdrawal amounts
- The different types of repayment options
- What reporting and notices are required
- Timing and plan amendments
Watch the video to learn more about insights for plan sponsors and participants in regards to the CARES Act, and what you need to know about plan investments, employee contributions, and more!